UiAdoc General Assembly 2020 (Zoom)
Time & Location
About the Event
The second UiAdoc General Assembly will take place on 12 May 2020 on Zoom. Click Here to Join (note: password required, check your email for password).
1. Call for applicants for board member positions (deadline May 5th)
We invite all PhDs and Post Docs that would like to be part of the board of UiAdoc to send their applications to our current president, Sinziana Rasca (firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by 5th of May 23:59. You can find the application requirements and descriptions of the board positions HERE.
2. Call for amendment proposals to statutes (deadline May 8th)
- Welcome note (representatives from university administration, UiAdoc, others)
- Update on UiAdoc activities 2019-2020
- Update on initiatives taken by UiAdoc regarding the COVID-19 situation, and a briefing on the University’s responses, current rights and obligations of PhD and Postdoc employees, etc.
- Amendments to statues
- Presentation of candidates and election of new board members
- Plan for UiAdoc 2020-2021