UiAdoc General Assembly 2021 (Zoom)
Time & Location
About the Event
The third UiAdoc General Assembly will take place on 14 April 2021 on Zoom. Click Here to Join (note: password required, check your email for password).
1. Call for applicants for board member positions (deadline April 7th)
We invite all PhDs and Post Docs that would like to be part of the board of UiAdoc to send their applications to our current president, Sinziana Rasca (firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by 7th of April 23:59. You can find the application requirements and descriptions of the board positions HERE.
2. Call for amendment proposals to statutes (deadline April 7th)
- Welcome note (representatives from university administration, UiAdoc, others)
- Update on UiAdoc activities 2020-2021
- Update on initiatives taken by UiAdoc regarding the COVID-19 situation, and a briefing on current rights and obligations of PhD and Postdoc employees, etc.
- Amendments to statues
- Presentation of candidates and election of new board members
- Plan for UiAdoc 2021-2022