Updated: Nov 29, 2022
UiAdoc is organising our Annual General Assembly on December 8 (Thursday) at B1001 (Auditorium) in Kristiansand Campus from 12:30 -15:00 kl.
The UiAdoc Annual General Assembly (AGA) is held every year to elect new board members to the UiAdoc Board.
All PhDs and postdocs at UiA have the right to run for board positions and have voting rights to elect new board members.
The board’s term will be from 1st of January 2023 till 31st of December 2023.
This year the board is inviting you to run for 6 available positions.
1. President – one year till 31st of December 2023
2. Vice President – one year till 31st of December 2023
3. Events and activities coordinator Grimstad campus – one year till 31st of December 2023
4. Events and activities coordinator Kristiansand campus – one year till 31st of December 2023
5. Treasurer – two years till 31st of December 2024
6. Communications and marketing coordinator – one year till 31st of December 2023
Each board member will be paid 10,000 NOK for the position*.
*approval by AGA
The AGA will be in hybrid session (both physical and online), members will be able to attend and vote remotely.
Come vote or join the board and there will be drinks and food available after the event!
Joining the board can be a good opportunity to make a difference in the PhD and postdoc community. Feel free to ask us about any questions you have about joining the board!
Link to participate in the event
Link to register as board member